We are currently looking for a Middleweight Designer to join our team, with a minimum of 4 years professional industry experience in commercial, residential, interiors.
Our ideal candidate will have the following proven skills and experience:
- A creative thinker, able to contribute to the creative process in order to provide intelligent design solutions.
- Ability to communicate design ideas visually, have excellent English language skills, both written and verbal, and be confident in presenting.
- Strong problem solving skills, an eye for design detail and materials with a good understanding, and the ability to comment on, workshop drawings and quality samples.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills.
- Ability to assist / review the work of junior designers.
- Must have intermediate to advanced Vectorworks and InDesign knowledge.
- BA hons Degree in interior design/architecture.
This is a full-time position and salary is dependent upon experience.
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, please email your CV and portfolio in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with Middleweight Designer in the subject line.
Johnson Naylor value the contributions made by our employees and are committed to remunerating all staff for the work they do. We do not seek to actively gain an unfair commercial advantage nor discriminate against less well off applicants by employing unpaid interns or volunteers.