Senior Interior Architect
We are currently looking for a senior interior architect, to work as a creative lead on projects mainly in Central London.
Johnson Naylor is a design practice that has built a reputation for delivering world-class interiors. We are a friendly and collaborative studio based in Clerkenwell, including architects and interior architects.
The ideal candidate will have between 6-12 years professional experience with substantial work on high-quality residential developments. Experience of hospitality would also be of interest.
Requirements for the role:
• a creative thinker with the ability to create intelligent design solutions
• able to lead a creative process from brief/inception
• able to communicate design ideas visually
• able to present with confidence
• excellent English language skills – written and verbal
• strong problem-solving skills, with an eye for design detail and materials
• good understanding of and the ability to comment on workshop drawings and quality samples
• confident in directing a small team of designers
• competent in Vectorworks
• BA degree in interior design/architecture
• able to start within 8 weeks
Salary dependent upon experience.
Please email your CV and portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with ‘Senior Interior Architect’ in the subject line.
Johnson Naylor value the contributions made by our employees and are committed to remunerating all staff for the work they do. We do not seek to actively gain an unfair commercial advantage nor discriminate against less well off applicants by employing unpaid interns or volunteers.